Monday, November 10, 2008

Back to Work :(

Today is my first day back to work in six weeks and it's horrible! Not that my job is horrible, it's ok, but leaving my baby was horrible. For a time I know that this is just life, we need to pay the bills, therefore I need to go back to work. However, it doesn't change the fact that I cried all the way to work. We are so blessed to have a great daycare only 5 blocks from our house.
She told me I could call if I needed to, however, I think it would be worse if I did. I'm told it gets easier after a time, but I'm not sure that I want it to get easier. My dream job would be an at home mom. And hold the presses... I would home school. We'll be there by the time Jayden starts school, in fact our goal is 2 years. By the time Jayden turns 2 I want to be home full time.
But for now, I work and miss my baby every minute.

No comments: